Monday, February 13, 2006

Haven't made a post in a while.

I think I've hit sort of a funk, if that is even possible for dogs....maybe it's just writers block! I have been trying to post some new pictures, but for some reason it was running pretty slow this evening. I will try and post some pics later this week. My mom and dad have had me now for 10 1/2 months, and already they have 950 pictures of me!!! My mom has done some of my pictures in a scrapbook, but there is so much more to do! I think that every now and then I will post some of my puppy pictures for all to see them! Puppies are soooo cute!
Hmmm, lets see...I made a new friend at petsmart! I am going there for classes. My new friends name is Sam. Mom and dad stayed a little late after class so I could play with him. Sam is a Dachshund, I can't remember how old he is, but we liked to play after class! I was so tired after playtime that I was so good on the way home, I just curled up and went to sleep.

No comments: