Monday, February 25, 2008

Bloopers



So, Cooper and Ivy posted pictures of bloopers a while back, so I thought that I would post mine! This one on the left is the first one! If you look very close in the top left corner, you will see something other than white! I walked right in front of the camera as my mom was taking a picture of Luke! And this one on the right is one of my favorite blooper pictures! We both have our mouths wide open! Luke is starting to get fussy, and I am having a big yawn! Luke's mouth is open lots, but not mine, so this picture was funny just because of that!

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like them both. But I really like the top one!

Indy said...

Cool!

Hana said...

That's weird. I only see the yawning photo. The other photo is not displaying for me.