Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Update...

Well, surgery went well. As it turns out my corn was a result of something in my paw (wasn't there when they went in to look at it) that caused swelling and a cyst looking thing. The Dr. removed the corn and flushed out my paw.

Pictures will have to wait till we get down to Texas, not sure if I am going to have time since I have to keep a watchful eye on how my mom is packing...don't want any of my things to end up in boxes!

To quote my friend Turbo, on one of his favorite words:

Cone collars are STUPID! Bandages are STUPID! Pictures being taken of poor, hurt, sad pathetic me in the cone and bandage is STUPID! But the drugs are so gooood! (they make it not hurt so bad!)

9 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Yes all that is stupid. But maybe you could play up the pathetic angle and get more treats?

Hana said...

Ooooo!! Does Ender have a cone on his head?? I have seen colored cones, not just plain white. Which do you have? Hee hee! But really, I hope your paw starts to feel better. It is no fun having bandages and being restricted in a cone. At least you will have an exciting road trip ahead!! I hope your parents were able to find a buyer for your house.

JustMeCopper said...

Oh no! No licking your paw!

Anonymous said...

You don't need no stinking cone ... tell your Mom to roll up a couple of tea towels and wrap them around your neck .. secure with duct tape. If it's thick enough you won't be able to turn your head to lick but you can see just fine. Of course I guess that does depend on what paw was operated on. Anyhow - hope you get to feeling better soon. Yee haa ... as you soon-to-be Texans would say.

Fu Fu said...

Hi Ender, hope you are feeling better now. Remember to take your medicine ok.
~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

No cones, just a ring of chocolate around your neck to lick!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Errr, can't you eat corn? And cones?

Or am I on the wrong track totally?

I think I need to take some kibble pills, actually.

I never get fed here.

Keep taking the tablets, Ender, 'specially if they are happy happy pills.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Ivy said...

oooooo! i like cones! the kind with ice cream in them are the bestest!

i hope you feel all better reelly quick and that you look pathetic enuf to get cookies for a long time.

*wags*
ivy

Anonymous said...

Ender! I hope you heal quickly! I'd totally play it up :-). Love, your sister, Kona