Monday, June 26, 2006

A well needed update!

My car ride was fun! It is about a five hour drive from where we live in Idaho, to where we were going in Utah. I made it all the way and we didn't have to stop to go to the bathroom until we had to stop for gas! I usually have to go at least once, well, I don't but I know that my Mom does so stopping for me is a good excuse! My parents were going down for my Dad's Grandfather's funeral. So that would be my Great Grandfather. I met him about a year ago when I was just a puppy, he was 18 days shy of his 100th Birthday! Now that's really old in dog years! Because it was a funeral, there were lots of new people for me to meet. Sadly a lot of them couldn't pet me due to allergies, but they all said how beautiful I was, and that they thought that I was such a neat dog!

We also found out that week that at the end of September we will be moving to Texas. Now, I have never been to Texas just my parents, but they say that I will like it. We will be living in the Fort Worth are...So are there any dogs out there that can tell me where the good dog parks are, or if they like the area? I suppose if I really don't like it I can become a house dog, and lounge around inside where it is cool all day!

Picture posting is on hold. The laptop thing went down, something about a motherboard or whatever. I don't know how to get to the pictures on the big desktop, but I'm glad that my Dad was able to save them, and now we have this new laptop thing that I have to learn how to use. I will have to pay close attention when my parents use it so I can learn!

And lastly, but the most important.....I finally have my pool out! I was starting to get jealous of all my friends that have pools!

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Yea! for you having your pool out. Will you be taking it with you to Texas? I've heard of car pools.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Hi Ender,
I am a D-FW pug, so perhaps I can help you find a suitable dog park (although I live in the suburbs north of Dallas, so my favorite haunts may be a bit far away for you.) I usually go to the Plano dog park, but I occasionally go to the dog park at White Rock Lake east of downtown Dallas. I will be on the lookout for someplace farther west. Fort Worth is a very nice city, aside from the scorching Texas summer heat. Ugh...