Saturday, April 01, 2006

Whirling Blades of Death

Well, my parents had us sleep out in the living room for a couple of night, because of some water problems that I DID NOT cause.

In any case, on the ceiling of the living room is what Dad terms "The Whirling Blades of Death" and I agree with him! Why were they sleeping underneath those dangerous blades? I, of course, was smart enough to move out of the reach of the blades should they decide to attack by crashing down on whatever unsuspecting victim lies beneath them.

Mom says that it's a fan, and it makes the room cooler, but I gotta side with Dad on this one. If I could get the camera from mom, I would post a picture of the "Whirling Blades of Death" for you, but she's being sneaky with the camera, and I can't get near it.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Oooo, Ender! Be careful. We have one of those, too!