Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I got to play in the snow!!




This weekend we made a quick trip to Utah. We left here on Friday night after my dad got done with work, and got there later that night (it's less than 6 hours if my parents don't stop to many times for me). We stayed till Sunday late afternoon. We went to visit my grandparents, and I even saw my uncle Eric. It was fun to see them, I had fun while Grandpa was chasing me, and Uncle Eric played tug with me, and Grandmother said I was very soft when she pet me! There was snow in the part of Utah where we were because where we were was something called foothills! Either way, I was happy when I got up Sunday morning and saw the snow!

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm very jealous of your getting to play in the snow.

Mo said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Ender, you make the snow look like concrete in comparison to your fluffy softness. Makes me want to curl up with you and go to sleep.