Friday, January 13, 2012

My new buddy!

So I realize it's been forever since I last posted.... But here's some pictures of my new brother! His name is Flynn and we got him the week after thanksgiving! He's pretty cute, and a lot of fun to play with, so I think it's ok if he stays! My parents got him from the same breeder, so he's a Silveroaks Eskie too, just like me! I'll try and be better about blogging, because we have a lot of other great things that have already happened, and that will be happening in the next couple of months! I'm so excited to tell you about it all! And if course there will be bunches of pictures!

3 comments:

jesirose said...

Okay how did you NOT name him Bean?!?! :) adorable!

Teddy Bear said...

Flynn is adorable! We can't wait to hear about all your adventures.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

TimberLove said...

harrrooo Flynn!

RA, Isis & Nanuk