Friday, May 08, 2009

The count down...



Less than a month until my new baby sister gets here. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much of anything lately. It's hard work taking care of my family (see me resting in my new pet couch...Luke likes it too!) and I have been really busy with that (picking up the toys, and doing laundry)! Especially taking care of Luke... man that 18 month old is onto everything (but you can see I benefit from helping him pick up his snacks too!)! So I watch him, so my mom can get some rest!
My mom is better at updating the family blog, so you can see what I am up to there sometimes!


9 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

You sure have a lot to do being the big brother. I love your little couch!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Isis said...

i'm glad to see you're doing well, and that the baby will be here soon! Ender you're doing so well taking care of Luke!

Casper said...

You are a great big brother Ender!

Comet said...

See...that's what you get for being such a great big brother to Luke. They want you to be a great big brother to your new little sis when she gets there.

Cool Dog Checks Designed said...

ah cuddling up with the ball

Melissa said...

Just passing by to say hi! :0)

Cool Dog Checks said...

ah he just wants to play with the ball

Schmoopy said...

Miss your pictures, but totally understand!! Hope all is GREAT!!!

-Kate, Schmoopy, Mia & Sassy

Home exchange said...

What a beautiful pooch! Such adorable photos. Best of luck looking after the little one, I'm sure you'll be an excellent big brother! :-) Great blog.