Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures that my mom took.

I smell much better after my bath and I am allowed back on the bed! And the best part about it is that I don't have to have another bath until right before we leave to go on our christmas vacation....unless I roll in something stinky again!

Now, here are some of the pictures that my mom took. She and Luke went to Washington State for a few weeks and took the camera with them. I think I need my own camera especially if all she brings back for me are pictures of squirrles. Ivy's on to something...squirrels are evil! Look how in the first picture the squirrel is ready to lunge out at anyone who comes near it! So what does my mom try and do...try to get it to come closer by using a peanut as bate! Noooooo...I should have been there to protect them! Well, good thing that squirrel didn't come closer, and decided to just lounge around! She also had a little video clip...no peoples or animals were hurt in the making of this film.


1 comment:

Isis said...

those are some great shots! i hope your mom gets you a camera too.