Monday, January 21, 2008

I found a new comfy bed!

This is the post that my mom posted on the family blog!
Bye bye bassinet.
For two reasons:

This is what I found Ender doing a couple of times. We then started moving the bassinet away from the bed but that didn’t stop him from figuring out that he would then just have to jump into it to get whatever he wanted. We ended up taking down the bassinet anyhow because after almost 3 months Luke has outgrown his bassinet. He is within the weight range, but because he is long, and when he squirms his head gets smashed up against the top so we had to move him into something larger. We are (I am) not ready to move him into his crib yet because he still wakes up several times in the night to eat, and because at night we only heat our room so the rest of the house gets really cold at night, so he now sleeps in the pack and play that has a bassinet feature to it (which is great because without it I can’t reach the bottom to put Luke in or take him out).
Oh and Ender can now jump into the crib if the sides are down. I know this because I was playing with Luke in the crib one day and up jumped Ender. I have no idea if he will be able to jump into the crib with the side up. I guess that I will not be buying any baby gate to keep Ender out of places, that would just be a waste of money at this point.

5 comments:

Hana said...

Well, I think your Mom could take away the bassinet since your brother has outgrown it, but I think YOU should be able to use it now!!!!! Couldn't it be yours now, Ender?

Lacey said...

Ender looks so cute in the basinette. Maybe if you let him keep it, he will stay out of the crib.
Comet and BLU

IndyPindy said...

Hey, why doesn't she just let you have the bassinet?

You are a good big brother!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Ender,
You are cute! I saw you over at Hana's and came to say hi. Do you lilke cats? I like dogs a lot! Eskies are very floofy.
--JB

Casper and pals said...

hey ender, do you do agility? It sounds like you are practicing up for some agiltiy.

Woofs Casper, Buddy and Nikki